Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cake Bunting




I think cake bunting is just the most adorable idea and after seeing so many cute ideas of Pinterest, I decided to try it myself.  This is a strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting cake I made to take to Cathy, a dear friend's house for a ladies' get-together.  I just used scrapbook paper and cut out the little pendants and glued them to a waxed string and tied the string to bamboo skewers.  This is definitely something I will be making again in the future.  What a sweet way to add something to an otherwise ordinary decorated cake. 

We had such gorgeous light from the sunshine streaming into her dining area that the picture is a little hazy, but look what a beautiful scene of her table and dining area of her gorgeous house.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Robin
    What a blessing to have you stop by! I love your sweet blog. I added you as well and followed too. I look forward to you sharing ideas and projects with us. Most of all thank you for your prayers they mean the world to us.

    Warm regards
    Kate @ Salvage Dior

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging! Found you today through Salvage Dior. Love the cake bunting and the cake sounds delicious! Will be following to see your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That definitely adds a cute touch to the cake. I've never made that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, I loved reading your post. Thanks for the huge info. Hoped that we will lengthen our friendship SPARTAGEN XT
    through a mutual hyperlink trade? Let me know, and high-quality to see you here!hank you for giving this particular fantastic written content on your site. I noticed it on the internet. I will check back again after you publish much more aricles.http://www.webheathcare.com/spartagen-xt-

    scam/


    ReplyDelete
  5. I Really like your blog! Ideal important information that has been truly helpful. I hope you and your loved ones have a very good day!Hello there, could possibly be truly out predicament however , too, as being a former looking essentially your webblog and it also would seem to be terribly rather perfect. Im creating an ideal new web-site Pure Testo Xplode too possessing conditions in order that it would search wonderful, as soon as our touch an activity because i screw it up. The method by which stiff ended up the specific to start out yuor website webpage? Will potentially an professional in anyway like me without previous expertise practice it, after which combine your loved ones revise url pages not wrecking this when?A good and thoughtful posting, can we see more along these lines?http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/


    ReplyDelete
  6. I sayeat!Good morning, Im pretty disturbed about this and Im not sure if this is the best thing that could probably happen. Intellux If you have few new informations about this please email me.http://www.healthcaresups.com/intellux/

    ReplyDelete